The matter seems simple, but not everyone knows how to do it and what means to use.
Today I will show you how I do it step by step, and in the next post, I will show what personally I use cleaning agents and recommend other, equally effective.
You know that the toilet can be cleaned in just 3 minutes 🙂
To clean the toilet we will need:
- A few cloths or paper towels
- Washing agents which I will write below
CLEANING AGENTS FOR WASHING THE TOILET
I have written on the blog more than once that I have a home, ecological sewage treatment plant and use only ecological cleaning products. In the next post you will find a list of my products and those that I would use if I had a traditional sewage system.
WASHING TOILET STEP BY STEP
- we take all the things that lie around the toilet. We put in one container and set aside,
- we put on protective gloves,
- we sweep the bathroom floor,
- we pour cleaning agent or vinegar with soda into the toilet. You can also use toilet cubes, which I personally use. We put a brush into the toilet inside the toilet to get rid of bacteria and bad smells,
- we wash the toilet from the outside (toilet, flush, bottom of the toilet) with warm water or liquid,
- using a brush, scrub the toilet inside and flush the water,
- wipe the outside of the toilet again with a damp cloth,
- wash the floor in the bathroom,
- put all things in their place
- let the scent cube down the toilet
Toilet bar – Brait
Cleaning the toilet seems very simple, but many of you do not know how to do it and asked me for this entry.
In addition, remember when washing the toilet, stick to a few rules:
- use the same rags, gloves and sponges to clean the toilet – do not use them to clean e.g. the kitchen
- we also wash the cistern button, which we often forget
- let’s use fragrance cubes that kill bacteria during daily use of the toilet
- let’s keep cleaning products away from children, in cupboards they won’t have access to